People from all walks of life are praising Words to the Rescue: the sentiment guide for the tongue tied. Read what they’re saying:
Words to the Rescue (WTTR) helps you say the right thing at the right time.
– Dr. Laura Schlessinger, internationally syndicated radio talk show host
Stylish, friendly, easy-to-read.
– Greg Ferguson, graphic designer
A book of the twenty-first century, a time to be more caring and loving. I found what to say to a girlfriend whose dad passed away.
– Crystal Wise, mom
This book rocks! It’s already rescued me twice in a week.
– C. J. Wolfe, marketing professional
Lovely book…unbelievably it’s by a gentleman.
– Joy Wright, importer
I expected something on the cheesy side. Boy, was I wrong. The size, length and layout are right on. Very fun to read.
– Bill Biliti, creative director
Amazing what you can do with only 26 letters.
– Shirley Kaplan, retired ad executive
Your book was kind of an answer to an unspoken prayer to help with my card making hobby. I’ve been looking for a resource like this for quite a while.
– Mary, card maker
Makes a great wedding gift; helps with writing thank you notes.
– Chris Gorney, mom
It’s important to let others know how you feel, on big occasions as well as everyday. WTTR helps you let people know you care.
– Kathy Hyink, therapist
So many good ideas I never would have thought of.
– Irene Meadows, retired administrator
Fabulous…just the right size.
– Kathleen Ferres, museum registrar
When I worked in a flower shop customers always asked, “What should I write on the card?” WTTR is a great help.
– Linda Renny, gift shop employee
My sister gushed how terrific WTTR is for scrap bookers. She’s taking it to her next scrap.
– Susan White, entrepreneur
When an office sympathy card came around to sign, I looked up words of comfort and mixed a couple together to let my co-worker know how sad I was for their loss.
– Nancy Doan, financial administrator
Well organized…fun to read.
– Carol Graham-Thompson, teacher
Now I can keep blank note cards at home and won’t have to run to the store every time I need a card.
– Denise Buckner, dental assistant
Your words came to the rescue late one night this week as I was trying to think of what to say in a card for a friend who is facing a risky surgery. That little book has become indispensable and now has a
permanent place on my desk.
– Colleen Kilpatrick, marketing professional
Fun ways to express thoughts; clever meaningful phrases.
– Diane Kasprzyk, administrative assistant
Simple to use, helpful.
– Kim Steffen, account manager
My business card says Grateful Dad as one of my titles. As a consequence I send thank you cards to many people. Thank you for WTTR. It’s just the thing.
– Julian, dad
A friend complimented me on my note. I didn’t say where I found the inspiration.
– Cheryl Poole, education specialist
Great resource. Thanks for simplifying my life with WTTR.
– Michaeline Raczka, life coach
Awesome. Makes me think, who could I send a note to?
– Emily Brooks, account manager
What do you say? We’d love to hear from you. Write firstname.lastname@example.org.